Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WM Main Event of all time

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #101 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: Worst WM Main Event of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
Rock Vs. Cena is nowhere near the worst Main Event in Wrestlemania history. Not by a long shot.

I'll catch heat for this. I thought it was way better than Punk/Jericho for the title. That match felt a little flat to me. It had to follow an HIAC with 900 kickouts, which took the air out of it, and they literally tossed in the "Punk loses the title if he gets DQ'd stip" right before they walked out there for the match. I felt like that whole part of the story didn't click with the audience because they had no time to digest it. The effort was there, the ending sequence was good and the actually finish was cool, but other than that, I wasn't a fan. I thought their match at Extreme Rules was twice as good.
I agree 100%... The HIAC match and CENA/ROCK were the highlights of WM28. The crowd went nuts for those two matches. It's what everybody will remember from that night in Miami. Jericho/Punk was a little disappointing I thought it would steal the show and was very far from that.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote