Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Raw Discussion Thread - 1/7/13 - RAW GETS ROCKED

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Raw Discussion Thread - 1/7/13 - RAW GETS ROCKED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter View Post
Meh. Rock doesn't do it for me anymore. Not too pumped about the overall product when I KNOW that the end result at WrestleMania will be Rock/Cena II, Brock/HHH II, and Punk/Taker. There's no reason for me to be emotionally invested in anything when I know what the matches will be at the end.

That being said, I'll tune in for Punk/Rock and Shield.
I agree with those matches being pretty unappealing considering the options they have BUT its pretty silly to say this bit below

Quote:
There's no reason for me to be emotionally invested in anything when I know what the matches will be at the end.
When the only reason you now this, is because you go out of your own way to read Wrestling Forums and Dirtsheets for example, if you just watched the product only HHH/Brock has been hinted at and in all honesty you wouldn't have any clue what the matches for WrestleMania would be at this point. Just saying dude, no point bitching about stuff that you can avoid

Anyway, GET READY :Rock

Last edited by YoungGun_UK : 01-04-2013 at 09:39 PM.
YoungGun_UK is offline   Reply With Quote