Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

330K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#8,362 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - BRAVE BRADFORD/KICKING KIDS

Fuck me, Lampard is actually gonna get that Chelsea scoring record by the end of the season, phenomenal player.

Fellaini with dem fantasy points. Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea dropping points atm :brodgers

#8,364 ·

Craig Burley is such a fucking tool. Miserable fucktard.

This is going to be a tough game and I don't see it being the same scoreline as last week, where we won 4-1. I think Fulham will be up for this to try and make a statement after they were so poor at Old Trafford.

Good to see Nani starting but Valencia really needs to step his game up here. Rooney and Van Persie will hopefully continue that solid partnership. Fingers crossed we can get a cleansheet.

Berbatov out injured.

#8,386 ·

Why did we sack RDM? :( Just end this season already and get rid of this piece of shit manager.
So Benitez has now lost to QPR, West Ham, Swansea, Newcastle, Corinthans and drawn with Reading, Brentford, Swansea again, Southampton. By comparison the sackings of AVB/Scolari were unfair, let alone Roberto's sacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.