Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #3092 (permalink)
Riddle101
The Eater of Worlds

Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
the sad thing is,Most people in this group will mount to nothing. Im sorry but those big guys will be around for a couple years and be gone.
At first I thought you were going to say something like they'll be around for a year or something, but a couple of years? That's a bad thing? Some of them might not last but I can see DOC and Mike Knox doing well. As for the others, well i'll wait until they're all revealed.

Riddle101 is online now   Reply With Quote