Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mr. Anderson?

Thread: Mr. Anderson?
View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Theproof
Humbled

Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000
Default Re: Mr. Anderson?

Other than absolute horrible booking his ring work has gotten really sloppy and he seems to care less and less about keeping up his appearance. Basically he seems unmotivated to me. Even his mic work started to get old and repetitive once they gave him that stupid asshole gimmick. They really need to stop giving him stupid gimmicks and just let him be himself like he's doing now with the aces and eights. That's when he's at his best.

I've seen him have really good matches in the past so it kinda surprises me to see him be so mediocre like he's been in TNA. I still consider myself a fan of his but I'd be lying if I said that he doesn't sometimes make me cringe in and outside the ring. I think that this aces and eights thing might be able to get him on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuritaDavion View Post
Besides his feud with Angle in 2010 he pretty much sucked as a heel too. It was telling when he debuted for TNA everyone in the crowd was excited when he cut his promo and by the time his match ended no one cared.
I thought he was pretty decent as a heel for the most part. Things started going downhill for him when he started to mix too much failed comedy in his promo's.

Last edited by Theproof : 01-04-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote