Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's left for guys like Punk, Cena and to a lesser extent, Orton?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What's left for guys like Punk, Cena and to a lesser extent, Orton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearFall View Post
Agreed as seen above on the main event of a Mania, but he really does not need a Royal Rumble win. With his limited time (2-3 years) left with the company, as he suggests, he shouldn't get one. Save it for up and comers for the next few years in my opinion.
Fair point, and you're right about up and comers getting the Rumble wins, but it's just something I would like to see him win. My choices were more fantasy though, because Cena isn't turning heel whether we like or not.