Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chavo Guerrero's wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Chavo Guerrero's wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Hmmmm ....

Oh. You were doing so well until you contradicted yourself in the first paragraph of your post. Well done chap.
^ lol. I said he's solid and he is useful. Garrett Bischoff is kinda' solid considering how little experience he has and could be useful in some capacity - does he deserve to be tag team champion, find five minutes on TV every week and have a guaranteed spot on 12 PPVs a year? No. Never did I say Chavo shouldn't be in the roster, there's room for jobbers and enhancement talent on every roster, I just feel that TNA are using him far too well for what he deserves, especially when there's more interesting and captivating talent on the roster that deserve the spot he's currently in.

Being solid and somewhat useful isn't a redeeming quality that warrants championship gold within three months of your debut.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote