Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's left for guys like Punk, Cena and to a lesser extent, Orton?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missed
Default Re: What's left for guys like Punk, Cena and to a lesser extent, Orton?

Cena: Turn Heel

Orton: Turn Heel or go to TNA

Punk: Main-event a WrestleMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
Punk : He will go back to SmackDown (where he belongs) and stay there. Maybe, just maybe they'll give him one last title reign before he retires in 2015
While I don't agree with the SmackDown! part, I can agree on Punk taking a break from the title after losing it. Have him get a small reign every now and then, but let this one be his only long reign imo. As for his retirement, I was thinking more so 2014 than 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
CM Punk = Royal Rumble win + WrestleMania main event
Agreed as seen above on the main event of a Mania, but he really does not need a Royal Rumble win. With his limited time (2-3 years) left with the company, as he suggests, he shouldn't get one. Save it for up and comers for the next few years in my opinion.

Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.
NearFall is offline   Reply With Quote