Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The what did you dream about thread?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Stone Cold Steve Urkel
Burrata-Tat-Tat

Stone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new hereStone Cold Steve Urkel better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The What did you dream about thread?

I was an undercover cop that was thrown deep into the drug underworld. The kingpin and his right hand man were brothers. I was rising through the ranks, we became close like family. Later, a huge party was thrown in my honor, girls all over the place, shit was bananas! Then the leader became paranoid and knew there was a mole in the organization, turns out someone else was undercover and he ends up getting killed. Cops are alerted, he kills off a bunch of people and then struggles to find one more. Me, believing I was made, asks who's missing, then he turns the gun on himself and says he is, then kills himself. I help his brother get out of there with a few more party goers, he (the right hand) tells me he has a lot of trust in me and thanked me, and before he can take control of the operation, I woke up.
Stone Cold Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote