Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #9151 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defei View Post
I thought the only reason Punk is the WWE champion is because the Rock wants the title? Thats what the report said last month.
I can't pretend to know what's going on backstage but Punk doesn't have to be the champ in order for Rock to become champ, Rocky can beat anyone if WWE wanted someone else as champ. From what I've read The Rock wants to wrestle Punk though, and he's set up to face the champ at RR, so that is obviously a factor in that Punk will go into RR as the champ. They could have taken it off him previously during the year and have him gotten it back though, but they chose to give him a record breaking run. I don't think you do that with someone you don't have confidence in, regardless of opponent at RR.