Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 04:08 PM   #4979 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Taking into account my limited viewing:

Manager of the Year - David Moyes (Steve Clarke a close 2nd)
Player of the Year - Van Persie
Best youth player (21 or under) - Nastasic (purely on Snrub's pimping of him)
Best summer signing - Van Persie/Michu
Worst summer signing - Marin or Sahin (purely from lack of game time rather than performance based)
Goal of the season - Baines vs Newcastle, Jerome vs Southampton (big fan of Van Persie vs Fulham as well)
Biggest surprise - Everton, Newcastle struggling
Biggest disappointment - bugger knows. Anderson's injury problems because he's played well and I can think of sod all else
(Any) Prediction for the 2nd half - Tomas Rosicky will still not be a football.