Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3080 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 PM
TehBrain
Quiet Humanoids!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xchamp View Post
I don't get why almost everyone expected this stable to consist of Jericho, Batista, Goldberg plus 2-3 more guys, and they're now bitching about Gallows, Knox and Brisco, lol. We already have 2 pretty good big man wrestlers in their prime for the heavyweight division with a few more on their way. What else do you want? Another 10 Sting title reigns? These guys have potential. Hulk fuckin' Hogan didn't lift the ratings, why would they spend more money on any of the guys I've mentioned?
Gallows is incredibly young for his look, size, and skill level.. only 27 I belive. He still has another 10 years in him easily. I'd say he's just coming into his prime, and they should definitely take advantage of having him on their roster, he could be much bigger than people have given him credit for.

Knox is like 33 or something, but he's still got a good 8 years in him, probably more because the guy stays in damn good shape.

ive said this in this thread already, but it should be said again. People hating on this group are mostly smarks that don't know as much as they think... I have quite a few friends personally that have gotten back into wrestling because of the general booking of tna and a&8s. I've seen others on other forums popping up for no other reason than to try and find stuff out about them. It's been fine, not great, but certainly not bad either. They should be trying to get epic out of it though, so you could say their falling short.

Last edited by TehBrain; 01-04-2013 at 05:01 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome