Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #3358 (permalink)
Amazing_Cult
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Amazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friends
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
If anything, I wish the media would stop trying to hype Kevin Durant as this nice, humble, ultra role model.

Not to say I think KD is a douche or anything like that, cause that's not what I think. I just don't think he's what the NBA/media hype him up and market him to be.
Because a lot of white people are struggling out here in these streets, so they take to the internet to vent. Imagine how low one must feel, that a whole country is geared towards your success, yet you cant capitalize on it

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic214408_6.gif