Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Smif-N-Wessun
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun
Default Re: Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

I remember a few years ago, not too long after Revolutions Per Minute came out, somebody made a video (that has been taken down, sadly) accusing Talib Kweli (yes, TALIB FUCKING KWELI, of all people) of being in the Illuminati, and Kweli tweeted a link to it it saying "looks like i'm in the Illuminati now, look mama, I made it!" At first I laughed, but then I realized how depressingly true that is. Every rapper with a sizeable fanbase is accused of being in the Illimunati. It's sad that rumors like that really ARE a sign that you've made it these days.

I never really understood it, personally. How the fuck would the Illuminati benefit from having Jay-Z? And the subliminals? LOL. If Jay was actually part of the Illuminati, he'd probably get killed for even slightly suggesting that they exist. It's all bullshit. Jay-Z himself said it best: "I'm just a broke ..... from Marcy. Why the fuck would the Illuminati take me in?" (Or something along those lines)

^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline   Reply With Quote