Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Callisto
Convicted avatar thief

Callisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

I do believe that some of these rappers are homosexual, but they keep in the closet for fear of being ostracized. There is still a large, rather persistent stigma associated with being in hip hop culture and in the black community as a whole. It is uncommon to hear gay rumors about Chris Brown (I do believe this one), P. Diddy, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, among others.

My brother believes the same thing. I'm not sure how homosexuality is even relevant to this whole theory, but he insists that these powerful, rich celebrities are mind controlling the masses with anti-Christian, homosexual ideology, heralded by Lady Gaga. He investigates music videos in search of any ancient symbolism, to which he then labels the artists as a devil worshipper. I kid you not, the most outlandish belief is that Michael Jackson is making music on a Caribbean island with Tupac and Elvis.

Funny thing is that he is not this crazy imbecile as it's implied above.