Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
cyrus_cesar
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

cyrus_cesar is an after thoughtcyrus_cesar is an after thoughtcyrus_cesar is an after thought
Default Re: Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
-"Whenever someone dies in hollywood, someone else always blows up. After Aaliyah died, Beyonce blew up, after Notorious BIG died, Diddy blew up. Diddy set him up. Now I'm not saying that Beyonce had something to do with her death, but I'm just saying isn't it ironic? Dame Dash blew up after Aaliyah died. He never cared about her when they were dating. Jay-Z was the one who liked Aaliyah."

"Some of them do blood sacrifices." (Can't remember who he named)

Lowest of the low:

-"I think Jennifer Hudson set up her family."

I said "C'mon man". He said in sarcasm "where we going?". Then he says "Didn't you notice that she suddenly got all these commercials, media attention and advertising after her family died? She sold her soul, and sold out her family for fame.

That's actually kind of funny because I have the same video bookmarked on my browser. I don't believe in much when it comes that the video, but some things are really hard to explain when it comes to the music industry.
cyrus_cesar is offline   Reply With Quote