Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3072 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
The only way this group will get back from the failure of yesterday is if the president comes down to the impact zone and asks for answers. Resulting in both Devon/Dlo Brown getting expelled from the group and Anderson being the new VP with DOC, Brisco, Knox and Bradley to back him up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
I would love to see the storyline take a turn and the members change a bit(especially the two you mention). It's just comical seeing the Vice-President of the group, D-Lo, getting one punched and rolling around with his fat belly out.

Unfortunately, Devon is the heart and soul of this group, the focal character, and the mouth piece.

I agree with you as well, and I hope that once Aces and Eights are squashed, these two form a potent tag team. Both guys are good workers for big men, just need a mouthpiece for them to talk.
A change in the structure and members/prospects would be a good way to getting the story back on track...but like Ceeder said, unlikely Devon is removed. But he could perhaps be shown alone on a phone talking to the president and be given instructions to "make the necessary changes".

Devon, Doc, Knox and some new prospects would be fine by me.

They could even allow them to show more ruthlessness by taking out D'Lo, Wes & Garrett and unmasking them personally and taking their cuts away. It could allow D'Lo to be "fired" by TNA management and Wes/Garrett to be "fired" as well (and sent to OVW for seasoning while leaving the door open for a return in time).

As far as Anderson goes, he too should be kicked to the curb and before they take out D'Lo and co. Why ? He never got in the ring to help them last night before or after Sting came out. It's a good way for Knox to get patched in by using that hammer to take out Ken who could then return in time for LD. Again....ruthlessness from the group is needed.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383915_10151049045736026_517033516_n.jpg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome