Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should WWE bring back King Of The Ring PPV?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne
Default Re: Should WWE bring back King Of The Ring PPV?

Why do we, as fans, care about the buyrates and/or ratings? Seriously? I don't understand when something is brought up and people quote ratings as to why something won't happen. Let's not bring The Rock back because ratings aren't great.

I liked King of the Ring and it was always more hit than Miss. I've wiki'd it and take out the early ones where I always felt it was just for the actual gimmick, and you have winners in Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Edge & Brock Lesnar, as well as Owen Hart, Shamrock, Booker T & Sheamus. Billy Gunn had the chance to be a better King than he was. I thought Regal winning it was genius as well and would have loved for that have gone further.

In 2013 they could have so many winners out of former champions such as Miz, Bryan and Ziggler, or try and forward the careers of somebody like Antonio Cesaro and give them instant impact.

I think it would sell in 2013 as well. If they had to they could even add it to a PPV, Summerslam 2013: King Of The Ring.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote