Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 02:14 AM   #201 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

PREDICTION TEMPLATE
7. ~FIRST EVER WarChamber Match~
~Team AOW~
Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, Cruiserweight Champion Bryan Danielson & Dynasty Champion CM Punk
v.
~The Worthy Legion~
AOW Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho, Bobby Lashley, Ken Doane & Paul “The Great” Wright

Everything to do with this has been written and booked perectly. Maybe it's because I love factions so much, but this has probably been my favorite angle in all of BTB this year. Everything is set for Team AOW to finally get a win, but I love faction domination, so I'm praying for some sort of swerve.

6. ~6-Man Tag Team Match~
Aero Star & The Mexicools v. Carlito Colon & The Mercenaries

Gotta go with the talent on this one.

5. ~The World's Greatest Challenge~
AOW Tag Team Champion Shelton Benjamin v. AOW Tag Team Champion Charlie Haas

Everybody always tends to lean towards Shelton getting the win, or Shelton having the more successful singles career. Well at this stage it's just a once off match, I'd love you to go the opposing route and give Haas the credit he deserves.

1. ~#1 Contendership for the Cruiserweight Championship~
Low Ki v. Gregory Helms

Helms/Danielson HAS to happen again.

2. ~The Rookie Rematch~
Kofi Kingston v. Tyler Black

Smart option.

4. ~Tag Team Grudge Match~
The Hooliganz v. American Made

I like them more...

3. ~Finlay's Open Challenge~
*Anyone present in the arena at This is Exile is eligible

Finlay.

Bonus Bids~!!

1. EDIT: Silly me, I forgot a basic question Guess the match order. Done.
2. Who will get the winning fall in the War Chamber? Jericho.
3. Conversely, who will take the losing fall in the War Chamber? Christian.
4. Outside of the Chamber, will there be any blood? If so, in what match? Yes, Finlay's open challenge.
5. Will there be any surprise appearances? If so, by whom (excluding Robert Szatowski)? None.

Easily my favorite thread of the section right now. I don't have the time to give huge feedback to every show these days, but hopefully not to far down the track I can drop some decent feedback. Can't wait for the show.