Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Somehow lost in Tromaville...
Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Movies
Fuckin' hell, this will be hard. Here goes nothing.
1) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I had a room full of TMNT stuff and aside from animated features, this was one of the earliest films I remember seeing.
2) Bride of Chucky - Terrified of horror films when I was younger, this pretty much broke my "horror cherry".
3) Hellboy - Fun, fun comic book movie. Suck on that Batman!
4) Child's Play - My first horror movie on dvd, it started my descent (or ascent?) into scare flicks.
5) Scott Pilgrim vs The World - This film is a fucking drug. I can't stop watching it.