Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF's Video Game Awards 2012 (Results!)

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 11:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WF's Video Game Awards 2012 (Results!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Skyfall, you should have bribed. I could have thrown FC3 a bone and given it best sports game.
FarCry 3, best farm simulator of 2012!!!

Yo, Mass Effect 3 was great. I loved the gameplay and story. The ending was horrible though and it completely destroyed the whole game. I know it's been said a million times; but too many people don't realize the complaint isn't at the story of the ending, it's the fact that it didn't end.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote