Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1.3.13 Impact Wrestling: STING RETURNS, WOTY '12 Announced, Steel Cage Match!

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #132 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 1.3.13 Impact Wrestling: STING RETURNS, WOTY '12 Announced, Steel Cage Match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuritaDavion View Post
Exactly. Why the evil motorcycle club that's been causing terror needs a guy whose ass they already kicked is beyond me.
The worst part is how they're bending over backwards for Anderson. If this guy was top talent then I would understand, but he hasn't done anything in a long time. It should be the other way around with Anderson begging to join the group--of course, it's not going to matter since he's just going to swerve them, but still.