Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you think we shall ever see CM Punk Vs Stone Cold?

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheShield
Learning to break kayfabe

TheShield 0 - 49
Default Do you think we shall ever see CM Punk Vs Stone Cold?

This isn't whether you want them to face each other but whether you think they will face each other.
Please dont make this a haters vs marks thread as its not the point.
Nobody needs to waste their time argue backwards and forwards hyping him or slandering him.

But im interested as to whether people think this will ever happen.
I think more people on the current roster need to feud with legends other than just Randy Orton and John Cena and I think it goes a long way to giving us fans something unique and something we havent seen before.

[youtube]BhcJq3WAVOg/youtube]

"I was in a bar in Mexico watching the football game. Word on the street was some low end piece of trash was talking smack on #WWE RAW."

"I hope you understand the gravity of the situation that you're in right now. What happens if I treat you with the same disrespect you're showing me? How about if I treat you the way I treated Mick Foley last night (sic)? What happens then, Jim? Who saves you? Who comes to your rescue? Oh, yeah, I know, I know ... STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! Give it a shot, go ahead, scream his name as loud as you want. He can't hear you nor can he help you; nobody can help you. Not your friend Jerry Lawler, not your friend Stone Cold Steve Austin. You know 316 used to mean that your buddy Steven got his hands on you and he whooped your ass. But now 316 is just currently the climate we live in. It is the number of days that I have held the WWE championship. 316 now belongs to me, 316 and counting. And it belongs to the best in the world."

CM Punk - Dolph Ziggler - Daniel Bryan - Cody Rhodes - Damien Sandow - Seth Rollins - Wade Barrett - Dean Ambrose - Roman Reigns - Christian - Alberto Del Rio

Shawn Michaels - Stone Cold - Chris Jericho - The Undertaker - Bret Hart - Roddy Piper -- Mick Foley

Yokozuna - British Bulldog - Macho Man Randy Savage - Eddie Guerrero

Samoa Joe - Bully Ray - Sting - Austin Aries

Paul Heyman - Jim Cornette - Paul Bearer

Green for Green
TheShield is offline   Reply With Quote