Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your Top 3 WrestleManias of all time

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #28 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your Top 3 WrestleManias of all time

Wrestlemania 21 - Batista & Cena become champions for first time, bringing new superstars to the era which I liked.

Wrestlemania 23 - Batista vs. Undertaker, Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena, Jeff off the ladder onto Edge, and more. The only thing missing was Triple H.

Wrestlemania 24 - Just flat out my favorite Wrestlemania. Orton beats Triple H and Cena for his last PPV win of his reign, Edge vs. Taker (two of my favorite superstars), Batista/Umaga was great, Punk wins MITB, and finally we have Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels. Great, Great pay per view.