Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #2947 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

gym was hilarious today Fat people are afraid of free weights, which is great, so I was in & out in about 40 minutes.

@Anthony

I think that's a bit much, ABABxAB (assuming x is a rest day). too repetitive; even if you're not sore, that's gotta be boring. Plus, since with only 1 rest day, that's hardcore body builing scheduling there; since it's that, you're doing too much each day. I don't really want to comment on the rep/set number; I find whatever suits the individual is the way to go.

Why no pull-ups? I would seperate your 'A' day into (at least) a chest/tri day & back/bicep day. I think that's common to do too. your A day right now is more a sampler platter than anything.

I do chest/shoulder, then bi/back, then shoulder, then legs. and I like your leg day (though I deadlift on my bi/back day).

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote