My review of the pay per view -
- Christopher Daniels and Desmonde Wolfe seems like an interesting tag team to say the least. It looks to me like Daniels is exerting some of the same personality he has in his tag team with Kaz today. Also, I wonder if Mistico would consider TNA a worthy enough promotion for him to switch to in 2010, as he is one of the biggest superstars in Mexico
- As long as Lashley isn't splitting(like he did in real life) in your thread, I like the idea of pushing him
- I can see that you are going to be portraying Tommy Mercer/Crimson as an unstoppable force here as well, which is great. Unless, of course, he'll be going as an underdog character, which I can also see happening as a result of this match.
- While 2/3 of the NWO are really getting up there in age, even in 2010, it was very cool to see them. I'm not sure if Samoa Joe would work as a member, although it would still be interesting to see.
- I like the main event, as it represents a good dream match esque contest for TNA in 2010. I can also see Hardy showboating, in regards to the finish.
I'm interested to see what happens in the next show for sure. I'd especially like to see where Beer Money goes with Flair as their manager. Keep it up!