Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #54 (permalink)
underjohngrohs6
Learning to break kayfabe

underjohngrohs6
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

i knew the Million Dollar Corporation was going to steal The Undertaker's urn like they did in real life, this Undertaker/Bigelow feud is so awesome, i just wish they faced off in real-life i didn't actually watch wrestling since 1999 or 2000, but i say Taker and Bigelow they've been going at it so much, i think there should be a gimmick match at Wrestlemania, i don't think we don't need to see a Casket Match at Wrestlemania cause that would not work, it needs to be some sort of violent brutal match between these two because both of the guys are brawlers and there needs to be some stipulation in this match, Bret and Razor at Wrestlemania 11 should be an awesome matchup, they definitely buried Razor in 1995, but in this BTB it should change, i say we give Razor the WWF Championship Belt and have it for a little while as long as he likes, i see Razor defending the championship against a lot of stars, no offense to Bret but i don't see Bret staying with the WWF Championship at Summerslam, i love the way you've been building Hunter Hearst Helmsley, you should have him debut at Wrestlemania and give him like an underhanded competitor to work with like Tatanka, Mable, The Kid, Bob Holly or other guys like that, He should have the success like he did back in real-life, all in all i'm very looking forward to Wrestlemania 11,

underjohngrohs6 is offline   Reply With Quote