Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What to expect/want to see on the 20th Anniversary show (Post Reports Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #87 (permalink)
A-C-P
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

A-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missedA-C-P probably won't be missed
Default Re: Backstage News On WWE's Big RAW Plans For January 7 and 14

In now way do I see Ryback becoming WWE champion. There is no way that the WWE is going to take the guy they are grooming as their next big face currently and put him in his first WWE title feud with The Rock.

Honestly, I think Punk won't even be in the match as WWE officials won't "clear him" for the match and it will be Ryback/Heyman, The Sheild will come out to save Heyman leading to Ryback/Rock cleaning out The Shield, maybe leading to the end with Pujnk giving Rock another GTS, ooooo what contraversy