Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WM Main Event of all time

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #90 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Worst WM Main Event of all time

On the Rock/Cena debate, I thought it was good. A solid B grade match. I enjoyed it just fine.

One of the best of all time? No. It was about 10 minutes too long. It was a 20 minute match stretched out for 30, and both guys got noticeably gassed. It also felt like they were trying to manufacture another Hogan Vs. Rock match and they came nowhere near that.

But was it interesting and fun to these two characters play off of each other? Yes, it was. Did I enjoy seeing The Rock wrestle again? Yes. Did I mark out when he won? Absolutely. I think those that say the match sucked are probably going a bit overboard as I saw nothing that would make me think it was terrible.

WHY ROLLUPS MAKE GOOD FINISHES

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote