Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #236 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

I'd side closer to disliking the greed in the eyes of the players, especially because clubs as a whole should have more respect given to them instead of being strung along by a player longing for an inflated deal. I mean Ba only comes off supposedly better because he's honest about only wanting to play for the best deal, compared to someone who goes back on their word and tries to attack those who only go where their wallets will be fed best.

Still, can't say I particularly blame anyone for wanting more money for effectively the same job.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote