Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #5136 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_boy View Post
I brought the game after Christmas but I think it was the 2'nd patch was released on Christmas Eve and somehow they made the Match Engine worse

I like everything else on 13 except for the match screen and match engine, it seems to run alot smoother and is better presented than 12 but the ME just ruins it for me
They released one in november or early december that was supposed to have fixed it.
Liam Miller is online now   Reply With Quote