Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1.3.13 Impact Wrestling: STING RETURNS, WOTY '12 Announced, Steel Cage Match!
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 11:32 AM
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Re: 1.3.13 Impact Wrestling: STING RETURNS, WOTY '12 Announced, Steel Cage Match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
That's unfortunate. Any reason in particular?

Hopefully you enjoy tonight's show and get back into the groove of things.
I very much dislike Hardy, so him being in main events and champ prevents me from giving a shit about title matches . The Aces & Eights angle has been pretty terrible for a couple of months now as they've literally done NOTHING but randomly attack people... and get Devon his TV title back. Hopefully this picks up in 2013 and hopefully they actually have a POINT to being around lol. Then the tag division went from Daniels and Kaz (aka the most awesome thing ever) to Chavo and Hernandez (aka my least favourite wrestler of all time and Hernandez who isn't good). Bully Ray was awesome... but is now stuck doing shit with the Hogan's. Oh and RVD killed what prestige Aries gave back to the X-Division title. Guys a fucking lazy unmotivated bum. Plus Anderson appears to be coming back on TV. He's a lazy unmotivated bum too. And even when he's motivated he's shit. Sting is coming back too. He hasn't been good in 96. Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco get TV time. They are unbelievably horrible.

So yeah, quite a few things I don't like . However, Kaz and Daniels STILL manage to be entertaining despite having to work with 2 useless Mexicans (is Hernandez even Mexican?), JOSEPH PARK is epic, Aries and Roode can still pull out good matches when given the chance, and Bully is making the best of his horrible situation.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome