Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #610 (permalink)
Baldwin.
Getting over in the mid-card

Baldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a push
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

Decided to change my team. 4-4-2 got a bit annoying so changed it up to a 4-3-3. Surprisingly, Sinclair is pretty good. I expected him to be a flop like Torres but with this formation, he's scored quite a number. He was originally on the bench but decided to give him first team spot for the mean time. For some reason, Kagawa isn't playing that well, though. There's always one in the midfield who usually doesn't do much but ever since I got Kagawa back in November, he's not actually done that much. I'll probably end up dropping Walcott from the first team as well and giving his spot to Podolski. All Walcott is really good for is pace with the odd, rare goal here and there.

LW: Sinclair ST: Baloteli RW: Walcott
CAM: Gerrard CM: Milner CAM: Kagawa
LB: Gibbs CB: Ferdinand CB: Djourou RB: Richards
GK: De Gea

SUBS: Podolski, Lampard, Ba, Wilshire, Walker, Bent, Sturridge
Reserves: Diaby, Scott Brown, Oxlade-Chamberlai, Kone, Sako
Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote