Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #5478 (permalink)
AKBest Miyazawa Sae
Genking!

AKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missedAKBest Miyazawa Sae probably won't be missed
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

what do you normally use to watch anime?

anyways anime I'm currently watching: Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Ladies Versus Butlers, Seitokai no Ichizon & Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de.

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun is kinda weird and I dunnno if I'm gonna watch trough it or just stop halfway, it's about this guy who apparantly is kinda tough, he has a sister who's even tougher and a pair of succubus (yeah I'm just going with it as it comes) moves into their house, the young girls succubus who has not learned to control her attraction powers is in trouble since she suffers from a severe case of androphobia, it is now said guys job to protect her from all the men who wanna get with the girl and cure her from her phobia.
Seitokai no Ichizon is about a guy getting into a student council (which is normally determined by a popularity vote except for his spot which goes to the student with the highest test scores) and wants to start his own harem.
Ladies Versus Butlers is a butler show (I guess that's the name for it), about a buy who transfers into a high class school for ladies, gentlemen, butlers and maids, he goes there as a butler but since pretty much everyone (except him and 4 other) is a girl and he looks like a bad boy they're all scared of him.
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de is also a butler show (fuck that if it's not a word I will have created a new genre of anime) about a brother and sister run away from home and joins a household as a butler and maid in training.

Last edited by AKBest Miyazawa Sae : 01-03-2013 at 07:36 AM.