Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #5136 (permalink)
Eulonzo
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Eulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I got Xbox LIVE last night for the first time, and I kinda've enjoy WWE 13 on Xbox LIVE - despite I can't fucking go on CC - I got in two or three matches with trolls/hackers who do literally the same fucking move on me over 100 times and makes my CAW/player freeze up and it's hard as hell to counter their glitching, and even when I do counter they find a way to go back to trolling/hacking in less than 2 seconds lol.

But other than that, it was fun. Some asshole that I came across (and ended up having a 2-3 hour series of matches with him/her) was on microphone during a session. I can't stand people who know I don't have a microphone still feel the need to judge my gamertag or my CAW or my CAW's attire/name/finisher. I have no Controller Keyboard like some people do so even if you message me, it'll take about 5-10 minutes to respond because I hate typing anything with my controller.

But anyway, the asshole that I came across was calling me a faggot and a few other things, but then we got into the match (6-Man Ladder Match) and as soon as he saw my CAW (the Vampire, I used him in most of my matches, he's like kevin thorn) he was like "OH SHIT, HE'S COMING AFTER ME!" and I eventually won but I kicked his ass before I won. Then we did alot of triple threat matches and he did a shit ton of finishers on me but somehow, I guess I had good luck, I kept doing near falls after every finishers. And he kicked my ass in most of them but I kept coming back up. In fact, the best part is, I won most of those lmao. But after I left him and decided to do other sessions, we were about 4-3. I won 4 matches, he won 3, I think, my memory sucks ass lol.

So tl;dr Xbox LIVE was fun on this game, despite the trolls and the obnoxious people that I came accross that decided to get out of the ring and taunt 30 times to get a finisher/signature. But this game on XBL does seem like it's only fun with friends, but the bad part for me is, I have no friends that's into WWE 13, which is fine lol. I'm probably gonna do matches outside of XBL sometimes whenever I get sick of XBL sessions.