Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 AM   #4846 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Chelsea lol. Blaming Rafa for the team selection is just trying to gloss over how shit every single player was in that match. Yeah he's a plonker for dropping Hazard and Mata together but that team should still have thumped QPR like nearly every other team has done this season. QPR up 1-0 vs Chelsea over 2 matches this season. Fair play to them though, they more often that not looked fired up for the Chelsea matches and end up getting a result against them.

Referee decisions have gone past winding me up now. Consider me well and truly gotten to by them. Mason's a massive twonk. Consistently inept and has a face you just wanna cave in. Marin challenge was awful but gets met with the same punishment and Dzeko taking his top off to celebrate a goal. Icing on the cake was not giving him a 2nd yellow for a blatant pull when QPR were breaking too. Marin has a face I just wanna cave in too.

Greatly amused if Chelsea fans thought they had a chance of winning the league before last night. Maybe 2nd if City kept messing up but you'll continue to mess up more than City playing Mata on the bench and Torres up front on his own every match. You'd like to think Ba would replace him but you'd have to be totally deluded to think that. Convinced Rafa is more focused on winning one of the Cups this season. Odd dynamic having a manager on a interim basis. Different aims than a normal manager. Pretty sure Rafa thinks winning a Cup gives him a better chance of staying on than finishing 2nd. Sad thing is it might.

Baines' goal was quite magnificent. Best LB in the world talk that always gets thrown at him I don't get though. Personally I like my defenders to be great defenders first and foremost and Baines has never stood out to me as a great defender like Cole has. Going forward he's insanely good though. Obviously I'd take him at Utd over Evra but I'm sure we could do better long term and get a younger, cheaper LB in who can defend better. That's what we should be looking for in a defender rather than how much they offer going forward.

Saying anyone is better than Shelvey aint really a compliment. Shelvey's atrocious and looks like he doesn't have the slightest clue what he's doing. Hendo's not a bad player. He's just really useless a lot of the time. That's still a million times better than being as bad as Shelvey is.

I get the Cleverly argument about him not excelling at anything but he's still a really good player. Puts a shift in for the team at both ends of the pitch and good passing skills. End product is lacking too often but that'll improve. I like him. Does a good job for us right now and he's still young with loads of time to improve.