Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WM Main Event of all time

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 04:00 AM   #84 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Worst WM Main Event of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxLegionxz View Post
It was hyped because it was probably the last match of this caliber we are gonna get,it was hyped as the men of this era vs the biggest star in history an icon vs legend match,if you expected it to be Angle vs Benoit its your fault,Cena wont do it and Rock was wrestling his first match in 7 years

the match is by all means a classic and it will go down in history as one
I didn't expect it to be Benoit/Angle because neither Rock or Cena are that caliber of wrestler.

I simply made my post in regards to you saying that butt hurt Cena marks who are still mad that Rock won, are the only people who didn't like the match. Ever rang your bell that different people have different expectations out of wrestling?

It might be classic to you but to other people, it might not be. And I never said it was the worst WM main event, as there have been far worse. But it was indeed Rock's worst main event WM match, which isn't saying much because Rock has had some high caliber opponents.

Bottom line, some people didn't like the match, for their own reasons and it's understandable.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote