Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 02:54 AM   #5475 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Now I remember why I hate short anime series...because they end...

Was happy with the ending to Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai. Apparently Rikka was using that eighth grader syndrome to hide the the fact that she couldn't accept her fathers death. I was hoping she would snap in to reality by the end, but with the direction the show took and how much I felt sorry for her and Dekomori, I wanted her to lose her grip again. I mean she will one day realize that she has to grow up, so she can just enjoy herself for a bit.

Anyways, on to BlackCat dub.

Edit: HOLY UGLY SHIT, I CAN'T FIND A GOOD PLAYER FOR DUB...

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar

Last edited by swagger_ROCKS : 01-03-2013 at 04:47 AM.