Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 03:52 AM
TJARONN CHERY'S EARLY PRESENT
For him. By him.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Re: How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?

I probably shouldn't say it but if there's one part of the wwe that's ripe with injustice it's the divas division. Natalya being the Greath Khali loveinterest/Comedy diva but Aksana in the ring (nothing against Aksana but she's no Natalya), I mean come on man, wtf. Can't have Ambrose Reigns and Rollins triple-powerbomb Layla though (for example) so IF they did it right I could possibly see myself marking out for Paige at some point in the future (past WM) joining up with the Shield simply so they could right all wrongs, not just the ones in the male divisions.

I love the Sting angle someone up there proposed as well though, the Drew Mc valet thing not so much even though I do mark for McIntyre.

Wyatt should be done like he's being hyped in NXT, if it ain't broke why fix it.

Graves I don't really have an opinion on tbh, haven't seen enough of him yet. Steamboat I could care less about truth be told.

Hero? Hero I'd bring in after Cesaro's US title reign is over and have them go after the tag titles together for a return of the Kings of Wrestling. I'd love to see them reunited and I'd prefer having it happen before Cesaro moves up to the main event, so right after this reign is over would be perfect for me..

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome