Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #169 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

With or without the title I think Punk v Taker is the go home match at Wrestlemania.

WWE likes to send the fans home at Wrestlemania and I doubt they'll put Cena vs Rock on last and have the last remaining thought of Wrestlemania 29 being Cena getting booed out of the building after winning the championship clean.

I disagree with the guy saying Punk v Undertaker is the most intriguing program WWE could put on. Rock winning the title is much bigger storyline than Punk's 500th day as champ and putting that up against the streak. Even if his championship run is wasted on a rematch against Cena it's still the best thing WWE could do right now to bring interest to the show.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote