Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - We NEED to see CM Punk in action!

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: We NEED to see CM Punk in action!

I agree with everything you said,Great OP.

Ryback's involvement with CM Punk not only ruined CM Punk's credibility,But it also ruined Ryback's.CM Punk did not go over Ryback and Ryback ended up looking like a loser who never was able to win the title from Punk.Yeah Ryback's feud with Punk has got to be the worst feud in CM Punk's title reign I agree with that fully.

Also CM Punk being booked as a cowardly chicken shit bitch who is all talk is disgusting,That is just "Miz-like" not "Punk-like" at all.I remember the days when Punk was still a heel and was booked as a fighter who wasn't scared of anybody back in late 2011 with John Cena,Punk needs to return back to being a heel who isn't scared of anybody "have him use cheap ways to win sure" but to act like a coward is just fucking horrible.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote