Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #53 (permalink)
cab12345
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

cab12345 cab12345 cab12345
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

Raw Review:
-Really good opener for Raw with Bret and Razor defeating Doink and Papa Shango. I still don’t think the respect will last until Mania but I am liking the way it is developing and King’s Court will be interesting next week with both appearing on it.
-I liked the Mania press conference stuff. Diesel vs HBK will be great and it is interesting that Lawrence Taylor will be in The 123 Kid’s corner at Mania.
-Impressive win for Jean Pierre Lefite, don’t know to expect of him in this BTB but will see over time.
-Another good vignette for Hunter Hearst Helmsley, he finally arrives on Raw next week and I think you may push him from the start.
-Fun Intercontinental title match. Heelish actions from Owen and Backlund making the save was a nice touch. Hopefully Backlund leaves your BTB on a high.
-I have enjoyed the challenges between Bulldog and Luger. This week’s Raw was my favourite challenge so far and Luger’s actions after the challenge involving Bulldog’s family has made this one of the matches I am looking forward to seeing most at Mania and in the build-up to Mania.
-Good win for Taker in the main event however the big news was the post-match attack from the Million Dollar Corporation and them stealing the urn. Bam Bam looks like a big threat for Taker at Mania. The Million Dollar Gauntlet next week will be interesting.

Other notes:
-Savio Vega’s debut against a jobber was low key, like Hunter I am looking forward to seeing how you book Vega.
-Good idea to have Sunny debuting as a backstage interviewer. Will be interesting to see how she will make the transition from interviewer to a heel manager.