Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - We NEED to see CM Punk in action!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
TheShield
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We NEED to see CM Punk in action!

Im a big fan of CM Punk but I could see the frustration of any of his haters regarding his lack of in ring action.

It isn't his fault that he got injured and it wasn't surprising considering he was possibly the hardest worked WWE wrestler over the past year. Taking the Bret Hart route of being a fighting champion. Main-eventing numerous PPVs, House Shows, High profile matches on RAW, filling in on Smackdown when Randy Orton was suspended. It wasn't surprising that it was only a matter of time before he got injured, the only blessing being the timing.

He has been out for just over a month and for me the time has just dragged. It is maybe a blessing in disguise as his return to in ring action has gotten me more excited than usual to see him in the ring. Haters are going to hate but its a sad day when one of the top three in ring talents is absent for over a month.

I love his mic skills, promos and rants but this is usually backed up my some in ring action. So coming from a big fan of CM Punk it has been pretty difficult watching him come out week after week and regurgitate the same material and not be able to back any of it up in the ring.

I will also admit his title reign has become a bit stale but that in my opinion is due to his injury and feud with Ryback. Which leads me on to my next point...

In my opinion CM Punk Vs Ryback has been one of the worst feuds I can remember in recent history and its been just awful.

It feels like CM Punk has been out of action for 2-3 months because booking CM Punk the WWE Champion so weak and Ryback so strong made no sense. Why would you shit on the WWE champion making him look like possibly the weakest champion I can remember and why would you but 'the next big thing' in a feud against CM Punk who is going to have to win every time. It would have made more sense for him to beat Big Show clean as a starting point than lose to CM Punk.

But with CM Punk been out of action for what seems like 3 months, im sick of watching him been dominated week in week out or run off like a coward. Maybe it was the plan all along but im relishing the chance to see CM Punk in action again and actually fighting. But this is unlikely to happen except for making him look weak again at RAW against Ryback and then saving him for his match against The Rock.

CM Punk needs some momentum going into his match with The Rock. Not a cowardly/interference win against Ryback.

CM Punk - Dolph Ziggler - Daniel Bryan - Cody Rhodes - Damien Sandow - Seth Rollins - Wade Barrett - Dean Ambrose - Roman Reigns - Christian - Alberto Del Rio

Shawn Michaels - Stone Cold - Chris Jericho - The Undertaker - Bret Hart - Roddy Piper -- Mick Foley

Yokozuna - British Bulldog - Macho Man Randy Savage - Eddie Guerrero

Samoa Joe - Bully Ray - Sting - Austin Aries

Paul Heyman - Jim Cornette - Paul Bearer

Green for Green

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome