Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fiscal cliff : what's your opinion, are you afraid ?

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Fiscal cliff : what's your opinion, are you afraid ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
Nothing will happen with Obama in office. He's not willing to cut spending. There's no way around balancing the budget without reforming or cutting Social Security or Medicare. Why they extended unemployment benefits for another year is beyond me. Most states already provide unemployment to its citizens for a 12 month period. The Federal Government decided it was dire to ensure 12 months of unemployment benefits on top of the 8-12 from most states during the recession. Makes sense, but we're recovering now and the GDP had a 3.1% growth rate in Q3. There's absolutely no feasible reason to allow people to take advantage of the system and not look for jobs up to 24 months.
I agree, but I also find unemployment way too easy. My brother has been on it twice in his lifetime, never showed any motivation to get off. I'm glad someone mentioned we're recovering; lots of people don't know this or are ignoring it.

In a transition into civilian life (from my former military life) class, I was told by the US military that after you get out of the military you should collect on unemployment. We were almost encouraged to collect it as soon as we were out. This wasn't just for people getting forced out of service either; this was about a year ago, though.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote