Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What time do you go to bed?

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 08:47 PM   #52 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: What time do you go to bed?

Even with school in the morning and having to wake up at 6 o'clock I can't manage to go to bed before 1 in the morning. It's mainly due to the pop I drink late at night after hockey practice which is an awful habit. I get up fine though and don't really feel tired, so it's not bad. I sometimes sleep right after school though which also throws things off. I catch up on sleep on the weekends too because I go to bed roughly at the same time and wake up later in the day. Perks of being a jobless teenager I guess.