Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - National Wrestling Federation: The Investment

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
JasonCage
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JasonCage 501 - 1000JasonCage 501 - 1000JasonCage 501 - 1000JasonCage 501 - 1000JasonCage 501 - 1000JasonCage 501 - 1000
Default Re: National Wrestling Federation: The Investment

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Jimmy Fallon:
Quote:
Hello Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome one and all, tonight as it turns out the NBC's stake in pro wrestling will be here tonight! Their two top contenders Antonio Bank$ and Carlito Colon will be...hey...
A commotion is heard in the back.

Fallon:
Quote:
Ummm...what's going on here? Did Amanda Bynes just pull up?
Team Bank$ then walks onto the stage and pushes everything off his desk and Tarver holds up Jimmy.

Fallon:
Quote:
Guys! Guys! What's going on here?
Monty Brown:
Quote:
It's reverse Rodney King, now take a seat over there and shut up.
Antonio Bank$ then arrives in a silk tux and takes a seat at Jimmy's chair.

Bank$:
Quote:
Tonight will not be hosted by Jimmy Fallon, tonight you are all watching The Antonio Bank$ show. We'll be sure to have dancing midgets, redneck comedians and whatever the hell else middle America loves.
More noise then heard from the back.
Carlito Colon walks on set.

Colon:
Quote:
Fellas please shut your mouths, don't be offended just be quiet and sit down. Antonio this is between me and you, not the Baltimore Ravens over here. So me and you tonight you want to take over the show? We'll make sure everyone realizes this title match isn't just over a few wins. This goes back years, back to the boys up in Connecticut screwing us both over. I chose to make the most of what they left me with, you just took the cowards way out.
Antonio cracks his neck and tells his boys to sit down.

Antonio:
Quote:
I'll give you ten minutes before we pull your head off.
Colon:
Quote:
You or the Oakland Raiders over there?
Jeff Jarrett then walks in, waving a white flag tied to his guitar.

Jarrett:
Quote:
Is the pissing contest over?...Alright. Calm down everyone The Alpha Male is gracing your presence. I told everyone i would keep control here and that's what i'm going to do. Now Tony...Carly let's keep this civil. The five of us here know more about politics in wrestling than any of these people could imagine.
Colon:
Quote:
Alright Jarrett, we'll play by your game.
Carlito takes a seat across from Antonio and they go to commercial break.

Jarrett:
Quote:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES THE BIG DADDY SHOW!
*break ends*

we come back and Jeff is sitting by Fallon holding index cards. Team Bank$ are sitting behind Antonio and Carlito is staring them all down.

Jarrett:
Quote:
Well...ladies and germs we have our first question....ahem! Mr. Bank$ is it true...that you attempted to yield Mr. Colon's career into a different path, taking away his success.
Bank$:
Quote:
Colon calls me the coward, but this punk right here? He's making up excuses on why his punk ass couldn't get the job done. I become a success in America and Japan! You're a towel boy in Mexico's underground, so why the hell are you sitting across from me?
Jarrett:
Quote:
Do you have a counter...Mr. Colon?
Colon:
Quote:
heh...you still are the same wise cracking [beep] that you were back in the day.
Fallon:
Quote:
Oh snap!
Jarrett:
Quote:
It's getting heavy in here Jimmy.
Colon:
Quote:
I never made up any excuses for why my career was sidelined. I went on and kept having success in other places, but here you are, bringing your own security to keep you protected from this so called "punk."
Jarrett:
Quote:
Strong words...strong words...well...we have some footage here.
A clip plays of Bank$ roughly beating down M-Dogg 20 with a clothesline to the throat.

Jarrett:
Quote:
Mr. Bank$ do you feel you were too rough on your opponent in this bout?
Bank$:
Quote:
I did what I had to do to win, that's all.
Another clip plays of him hitting Colt Cabana with brass knuckles and Jarrett asks him again.

Bank$:
Quote:
Same answer.
Jarrett:
Quote:
Well...with that being said-
Mr. Wrestling III walks on set and Team Bank$ stands up as Antonio also backs up with them.

Bank$:
Quote:
You want to talk cowards and punks Colon? Here's one for you! The same man who hides behind a mask when he steps to someone like me!
Jeff then plays a clip over Mr. Wrestling III attacking people.

Bank$:
Quote:
Come on! Who are you? You wanna play the masked man huh? Tarver! Brown! take him out!
The two rush him and Mr. Wrestling III rushes to the backstage as he pushes a light stand over and trips Tarver. He clotheslines Monty and starts beating him down as the live crowd is going crazy. Antonio and Carlito are in a shoving contest as Jarrett pulls them apart. Tarver then gets up and tackles Mr. Wrestling III. They both beat him down, then Brown slams him on the concrete. Then they drag him to Antonio. They hold him up and rip his mask off, revealing just to be M-Dogg 20. The real Mr. Wrestling III then heel kicks Antonio onto the desk and jumps off the desk, double clothes-lining Team Bank$. He then smacks M-Dogg and the two start throwing fists.

Fallon:
Quote:
Well...this is certainly a different episode...
Police officers then rush in and take everyone down on the ground and begin to place cuffs on Team Bank$, M-Dogg 20, and Antonio. Carlito slips out the back and Mr. Wrestling III rushes out the door. Fallon is then allowed to continue his show without interruption, but Jarrett stays to goof around with him. Fallon then plugs the upcoming PPV of Punishment.

Matt Cross Wanted Dead Not Alive.
National Wrestling Federation: The Investment
Can NBC's new stake in wrestling survive?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...nvestment.html

Last edited by JasonCage : 01-10-2013 at 08:24 PM.
JasonCage is offline   Reply With Quote