Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rumor: Justice League roster revealed

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Borias
Searching for a new identity

Borias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Rumor: Justice League roster revealed

They should cast somebody relatively unknown as Wonder Woman.

I'm not really a fan of Aquaman in a JL movie. They would have to write script just to showcase what he can do, instead of using his abilities to solve whatever's going on. There's more people to showcase than in Avengers, and I would hate to have some people that haven't had movies already in recent memory be glossed over.

I'm not sure I'm a big fan of introducing Darkseid this early, unless he himself doesn't get directly involved or gets away.

Call Kenny Loggins. Cause you're in the Danger Zone.
Borias is offline   Reply With Quote