Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Six Years, Six Thousand - Too Long, DID Read.
View Single Post
post #326 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Six Years, Six Thousand - Too Long, DID Read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD of CUNT View Post
In my twelve years here I've learned three things:

1: I was subjected to at least 114 minutes of The Mummy tonight, and I came to the realisation that I would put my prick in every oracle Rachel Weisz has to offer. Or is it orifice? No, I'm pretty sure it's oracle. I would prick every one of those oracles.

2: When you walk into an off-license in Glasgow and ask for 2 crates of the wifebeater, the rat bastard behind the counter should know what you're looking for. He should not say, "Is that a vest?"

C) This one should be common knowledge.

5: 4.50 for one shot of Havana Club is a fucking disgrace and I am not sorry I murdered that little cunt.

L) vivalabrave

6: I learned how to say "shit in a shower cap" in French tonight, but I've forgotten now. I would like to thank i$e for opening my eyes and ears and pussy and convincing me to pursue being ambidextrous. Or bilingual or bilateral or whatever.

9: I am not bisexual, but when I meet Craig in some shit tip of a club in Sauchiehall street I will mount him.

6: iPhones are fucking gay as fuck and apparently "him" should be spellchecked and changed to "Jill." In whose world? Not fucking mine.

F) There is no such thing as a bachelor's in alcoholic. That makes no sense and I totally didn't believe my cunt of a father when he told me he had that.

10: I would drink a gallon of my own piss before I give a speech at my father's wedding.

11: I like Cody but ..... for the love of god change your avatar to something that isn't an eleven year old boy.

D) If you're in a club with a purple top hat and you're eating chocolate, I'm going to call you Willy Wonka. I don't see how this should surprise you in any way whatsoever. If you take offence to this then you deserve every second of me putting your nose through your brain with a shovel.

15: Where the hood at?
I'll be amazed if I ever see a better/funnier post on this forum, at least this week anyway. 11 made me spit out cinnamon grahams FFS!!! You're still my official wrestling dvd reviewer tbhaley, regardless.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome