Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #7582 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Not sure if this is the proper place, but I have an extra copy of PWG Threemendous III, and ROH Road To The Title 2002 that I'm looking to sell. PWG show is still in it's plastic wrap. Got it as a result of a mixup during PWGs Winter Sale (I ordered Threemendous II, but they sent III). $15 + shipping for the PWG show, and $10 + shipping for the ROH show. PM me if you're interested in them. I would post on eBay, but I can't find anything on shipping for Canada Post.