Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #5126 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
Got a long way to go I'm afraid.

On another note, I seriously don't know how to have a whole month without a PPV on Universe mode. It's forcing me to have at least one a month. Any help?
Maybe just make that PPV event take place at the arena of your regular show or something? So it won't seem like a PPV event.

Also, for me, the games lasting appeal will depend on the CAWs. I'm gonna try to make this game feel like 3-4 diff games in 1. Once I'm done attitude era mode, I'm gonna download some extra attitude era people(like dudleys,hardys and so on) and play games like that. I already got bunch of Impact guys(and arena) so that's another game. And once I unlock them, I'll do 2004 mode too with rapper Cena, JBL, Trish,Lita, Evolution and all that.